Monday, December 26, 2011

Hello!

Hello all, and welcome to the first post of my blog.

In this blog, I shall attempt to keep a faithful and accurate account of my activities during the semester of Spring 2012. Prior attempts to keep a journal have shown that daily record keeping is not my forte. However, for you, dear readers, I shall do my best. I will also attempt to jazz up any posts I make with photographs, for as we all know, a picture is worth a thousand words and I would love to boost my word count.

As of now, I have not really done any preparation or packing for France, which is not good. There is much to be done. Happily, I seem to have gotten over the anxiety that was plaguing me earlier this year about going abroad. I know it is not entirely gone, but right now I am enjoying this momentary calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment